Monday, January 19, 2004

Questions of the week

A couple of people have followed me from this weblog or its companion mailing list to the message boards I'm moderating at Child.com, and to those people I say, "Thanks!" And to the rest of you, I say, "Get moving! My boards are dead! Nobody's responding to my questions! Heeeeeeelp meeeeeee!" Pathetic enough for you? Good. This week's questions, for your posting pleasure, are, on the Education and Reading board, "Should all kids start kindergarten at age 5?" and on the Special Needs Children board, "Do you feel sad about your child? Just sad?" The latter springs off from a depressing seminar I attended a year or so ago, about which you can read more in the Parenting Isn't Pretty archives. Now move it! Go! Express an opinion! Please?

No comments: